S560 is a robust lifting aluminum sliding system that offers a very high level of thermal insulation, flexibility in installation and it is ideal for very large openings. The flexibility lies in the fact that constructions with very small to very large openings can be made. A high level of construction quality is ensured due to the robust profiles and the good connection of the frame profiles, guaranteed by the widespread presence of the brackets.
• Door profile width of 56 mm.
• The doors slide silently on trolleys fixed on stainless steel guides.
• Possibility of using a lifting mechanism with sash weight from 90 to 300 kg.
• Possibility of closing application in multiple points.
• High level of thermal insulation: Uf from 3.2 to 4.3W / m²K.
• All types of opening of the sliding systems are possible.
Width of the section in view of the door 56 mm
Width of the visible section of the frame 128 mm
DIMENSIONS IN SECTION
• Frame height 45 mm
• Height of the doors 86 mm
• Leaf weight: from 90 to 300 Kg
• Glass thickness: from 28 to 40 mm
• Thermal insulation: Polyamide 24 mm for the frame and 16-24 mm for the door
• Uf thermal transmittance from 3.2 to 4.3W / m²K
• Uw = 1.7W / m²K with Ug = 1.1 for a frame size of 3.0 x 2.5 m
• Uw = 1.8W / m²K with Ug = 1.1 for a frame size of 3.0 x 2.2 m